Group study rooms are available on a first-come first-served or same-day reservation basis.
Group study rooms are provided on the second floor of the library. Most rooms can comfortably seat six people, and several have whiteboards. These rooms are in high demand and are a valuable library resource; they cannot be used for recreational activities or individual use.
Group Study Room Rules
In order to use the Group Study Rooms, students must agree to follow these rules:
- Same-day reservations are available at the Circulation Counter. Otherwise the rooms are first come, first served.
- At least 3 people must be present at all times.
- Three-hour limit if other groups are waiting.
- Academic activities only.
- No food or drink.
- Unattended items will be turned in to the Circulation Counter.
- No excessive noise.
- Lights must be on when the room is in use.
Students who do not follow these rules will be asked to leave. Report problems or violations to library staff.
Exceptions for less than 3 people given to DSSO students with special needs and/or disabilities.