KCC Resource: off-campus login required.
# Users: 3 per journal title.
Journals@OVID includes the Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW) Total Access Collection of over 200 full text medical journals.
How Do I Search Journals@OVID?
Enter a keyword or phrase in the box and hit Enter or click the Search button. The number of results will appear in a box at the top. Click on DISPLAY on the right side of the box to see your results, or scroll down the page.
Combine Searches to narrow your results. For example, to find articles in nursing journals that deal with pain assessment:
- Click on More Fields, above the Search button.
- Check the sb: Journal Subset box.
- Type nursing in the box at the top and click Perform Search.
- Type pain assessment in the Keyword search box and click Search.
- Click Combine Searches under your search history list on the left.
- Check the two boxes and click the Continue button.
- Click DISPLAY or scroll down to see the results.
Click the Help link in the upper right of the Journals@OVID screen at any time for detailed instructions, or ask for help at the library Reference Desk.