KCC Resource: off-campus login required.
# Users: unlimited.
The Cochrane Library is a collection of databases containing different types of high-quality, independent evidence to inform healthcare decision-making. These include:
- The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (CDSR) includes peer-reviewed intervention reviews, diagnostic test accuracy reviews, and methodology reviews, based on the results of reliable trials.
- The Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects (DARE)
- The Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL)
- The Cochrane Methodology Register (CMR)
- The Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Database
- The NHS Economic Evaluation Database (EED)
How Do I Search the Cochrane Library?
Enter your terms in the Search box and hit Enter or click the Go button. Results from the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews will be shown first, with results from the other databases linked across the top of the list. See the Search Tips on the Advanced Search page for detailed instructions, or ask for help at the library Reference Desk.