YOU ARE HERE:
Support the Library
Jobs at the Library
Spring 2009 Student Survey Results
(355 total responses)
Comment on Library Surveys
4. I am generally satisfied with the hours the library is open.
5. I usually find enough books to meet my course needs.
6. The library staff guide me to resources I can use.
7. I am generally satisfied with obtaining items from other UH Libraries via KCC Library (IntraSystem Loan).
8. I am able to use the library's online book catalog, Hawaiʻi Voyager, to find the books I need.
9. I get enough articles from the library databases to meet my class needs.
10. The library's instruction sessions have increased my understanding of libraries and research.
11. The library's computers meet my needs.
12. I use the computer resources in the library more than 10 times each semester.
13. The computer resources in the library are important to my success at the college.
14. I am generally satisfied with being able to print in the library.
15. I am generally satisfied with the library's study areas.
16. I am generally satisfied with getting my KCC ID Card at the library.
17. The library website is useful.
18. I feel comfortable being in the library.
Kapiʻolani Community College Library • 4303 Diamond Head Road • Honolulu Hawaiʻi 96816-4496
Reference: 808-734-9359 • Circulation: 808-734-9268 •