3. Affiliation (check one):
4. I am generally satisfied with the hours the library is open.
5. I usually find enough books to meet my course needs.
6. The library staff guide me to resources I can use.
7. I am generally satisfied with obtaining items from other UH libraries via IntraSystem Loan.
8. I am able to use the library's online book catalog, Hawaii Voyager, to find the books I need.
9. I get enough articles from the library databases to meet my class needs.
10. The library's instruction sessions have increased my understanding of libraries and research.
11. The library's computers meet my needs.
12. I use the computer resources in the library more than 10 times each semester.
13. The computer resources in the library are important to my success at the college.
14. I am generally satisfied with being able to print in the library.
15. I am generally satisfied with the library's study areas.
16. The library website is useful.
17. I feel comfortable being in the library.
18. What do you like best about the Library?
19. If you could change one thing about the Library, what would it be?