The University of Hawai’i System has adopted Google Apps, including Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Docs, for all faculty, staff and students to use.
Google Drive, which is a productivity suite of FREE web-based applications that include word processing, spreadsheets and a presentation system. Learn the basics of Google Docs and how it enhances collaboration including: real-time sharing for co-editing of documents, export to standard desktop application formats such as Microsoft Office, OpenOffice and PDF.
Introduction Videos to Google Drive
01 Go Google Google Drive
02 How Google Apps Work
Tutorials from Anson Alexander
Google Drive Tutorial 2014 - Quick Start
A Google Drive tutorial for 2014 serving as a quick start tutorial and overview of the most important features of Google Drive to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
6 Part Google Drive Tutorials (2013)
A tutorial on using Google Drive and Google Docs for 2013 split into 6 main topics:
1. Introduction to Google Drive: A Google Drive introduction tutorial for the 2013 Google Drive and Google Docs interface. This video covers the basic functionality of Google Drive and how to upload multiple types of files to Google Drive. This is part 1 of a 6 part video series on Google Drive.
2. Composing Google Documents in Google Drive: A tutorial on how to compose Google Docs in Google Drive using the 2013 interface. This is the part 2 of a 6 part series on using Google Drive.
3. Sharing Documents and Folders in Google Drive: A tutorial on sharing Google Docs and other files and folders using the 2013 Google Drive interface. This is part 3 of a 6 part series on Google Drive.
4. Document Organization and Management in Google Drive: A tutorial with tips on organizing documents and files in Google Docs using the 2013 Google Drive interface. This is part 4 of a 6 part series on using Google Drive.
5. Advanced Sharing and Permissions in Google Drive: An advanced Google Drive tutorial on sharing, permissions and visibility settings when using Google Apps for Business / Education / Government or the free version of Google Drive.
This is part 5 of a multipart video series on using Google Drive in 2013.
6. Third Party Apps in Google Drive: A tutorial on third-party apps in Google Drive such as gantt sheets, PDF creators, CAD documents and dozens more.
With third-party apps now developing for Google Drive, the sky is the limit in terms of the type of documents and projects that can be created and collaborated on using Google Drive.
This is part 6 of a multipart video series on using Google Drive in 2013.
Entire video series on one page:
Presented by Anson Alexander from http://AnsonAlex.com