-- IS 103 Series
-- Being Your Best You
-- Library Skills
-- Maida Kamber
-- Microsoft Office
> Skill Areas
> Library Resources
> Learning Resources
> Microsoft Office
> Social Technologies
> Foreign Language
> Math - Testing
> Med: Nursing
> Political Science
> Social Sciences
Home > Resources > Social Media Strategies > Blogging - Text-Based Social Media Strategies
Social Media Strategies - Text-Based Social Media
Blogging Part One - Text Based Social Media Strategies
About this talk: Social Media Strategies with Giovanni Gallucci - Blogging Strategies Part One.
Time 8:56 minutes
- Also “web log”
- A website or online diary where entries are written in chronological order and displayed in chronological order
- Provides commentary, news or information on a particular subject such as food (foodies), politics, local news, or as a personal diary.
- Combines text, images, video and links to other blogs and web pages.
- Most are textual but others focus on art (artlog), photographs (photoblog), videos (vlog), audio (podcasting) and are part of a wider network of social media.
Blogging Part Two - Text Based Social Media Strategies
About this talk: Social Media Strategies with Giovanni Gallucci - Blogging Strategies Part Two.
Time 13:08 minutes
- Technorati was tracking over 71 million blogs in May, 2007
- There is no standard reader: It crosses all age groups, all socio-economic groups, and both genders
- Commenting on Blogs
Community College - © 2002-2009. All Rights Reserved.
4303 Diamond Head
Road, Honolulu, HI 96816 | 808.734.9206
Established: July 17, 2002 - Send