-- Accuplacer Info
-- College Success
-- Library Skills
-- Maida Kamber
-- Microsoft Office
> Math - Testing
Home > Resources > Math > Courses > MATH 206 > Objectives
MATH 206: Calculus II
MATH 206 is the second course in the calculus sequence, which focuses on techniques of integration and on integrals of specific functions and their applications. Explores infinite series.
Upon successful completion of MATH 206, the student should be able to:
- Differentiate and integrate elementary transcendental functions.
- Integrate functions using special methods.
- Apply L’Hospital’s Rule and evaluate improper integrals.
- Determine the convergence of infinite sequences and series and approximate functions with Taylor polynomials.
- Use the techniques developed in this course to solve applied problems.
MATH 206 resource page
Community College - © 2002-2009. All Rights Reserved.
4303 Diamond Head
Road, Honolulu, HI 96816 | 808.734.9206
Established: July 17, 2002 - Send