-- IS 103 Series
-- Being Your Best You
-- Library Skills
-- Maida Kamber
-- Microsoft Office
> Skill Areas
> Library Resources
> Learning Resources
> Microsoft Office
> Social Technologies
> Foreign Language
> Math - Testing
> Med: Nursing
> Political Science
> Social Sciences
Home > Resources > Math > Courses > MATH 205 > Objectives
MATH 205: Calculus I
MATH 205 focuses on basic concepts, limits and continuity, techniques and applications of differentiation, introduction to integration.
Upon successful completion of MATH 205, the student should be able to:
- Understand and apply the concept of limit.
- Differentiate polynomial functions and sums, products, quotients, roots, and compositions of polynomial functions.
- Use differential calculus to sketch curves and to solve applied problems.
- Integrate functions by approximation and by use of antiderivatives.
- Use integral calculus to determine area and to solve applied problems.
MATH 205 resource page
Community College - © 2002-2009. All Rights Reserved.
4303 Diamond Head
Road, Honolulu, HI 96816 | 808.734.9206
Established: July 17, 2002 - Send