-- IS 103 Series
-- Being Your Best You
-- Library Skills
-- Maida Kamber
-- Microsoft Office
> Skill Areas
> Library Resources
> Learning Resources
> Microsoft Office
> Social Technologies
> Foreign Language
> Math - Testing
> Med: Nursing
> Political Science
> Social Sciences
Home > Resources > Math > Courses > MATH 135 > Objectives
MATH 135: Elementary Functions
MATH 135 focuses on elementary functions and graphs, polynomials, systems of linear equations, absolute values, inequalities, logarithms and exponentials.
Upon successful completion of MATH 135, the student should be able to:
- Apply definitions of functions, inverse functions and composition functions correctly.
- Show familiarity with all principles involving linear functions.
- Find roots, evaluate, sketch, and solve inequalities involving polynomial functions.
- Graph rational functions using the concept of asymptotes.
- Apply definitions and principles of logarithmic and exponential functions correctly.
- Use knowledge and techniques of this course in solving applied problems.
MATH 135 resource page
Community College - © 2002-2009. All Rights Reserved.
4303 Diamond Head
Road, Honolulu, HI 96816 | 808.734.9206
Established: July 17, 2002 - Send