Computer Resources on Campus/UH System
I don't have a Computer.
1) Purchase a computer from the bookstore or online: All students are eligible to purchase computers and software at educational discount rates.
2) The college provides computers in several labs throughout the campus and in the Library (1st floor).
3) The library has wireless laptops that connect to the internet that can be checkout for 3 hour by students with a validated KCC ID Card. Library use only.
What Kind of Software is available?
1) On campus please check with the individual labs - software may vary. Primary support is for PC Microsoft Office = Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
2) All library workstations have office 2003 or 2007.
3) You can purchase your own software at UH bookstores.
4) Free Software is available from the University and Internet, download or Go to Keller Hall, University of Hawaii at Manoa for a Free CD Mac or PC.
I need help?
1) Cybernesia/Computing Lab (Lama 101)
Lab Monitors are there to give you assistance.
2) University of Hawaii - Computer Help Website
3) Reference Desk - Library (Limited depending on staff knowledge)
4) Free SOS Secrets of Success College Skills Workshops. Check SOS website for more information and resources. http://library.kcc.hawaii.edu/SOS